In Check Point Next Generation with Application Security Administration you will cover the basic concepts of security and how to configure a simple firewall all the way to some very advanced VPN scenarios. This book is written by experts in the field as well as certified instructors to give the depth desired by the most advanced users, but also to allow even the most basic administrator to learn the do’s and don’ts of security. It will instruct you on the capabilities and configurations of Check Point’s product line and it covers not only the basics of Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1, but also the new features introduced in Check Point Next Generation with Application Intelligence R54, which provides proactive attack protection with SmartDefense.
- Install and Configure Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG AI: Install, configure and uninstall Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG AI on Windows, Solaris, Nokia, and SecurePlatform.
- Manage the FW-1 GUI Management Client, SmartDashboard: Use Smart Dashboard to manage objects, add rules, manage global properties, do updates, tracking, and monitor status.
- Learn to Write a Security Policy: See how to write, implement, and install a security policy.
- Secure Your Internal Network of DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) Network: Use Network Address Translation (NAT) to protect your network, while at the same time conserving valuable IP address space.
- Implement User Authentication at Your Firewall: Use Check Point NG’s various authentication schemes to challenge users for their credentials.
- Learn About Check Point’s Open Platform for Security (OPSEC): OPSEC enables you to implement third-party vendor applications into your firewall environment.
- Configure Virtual Private Networks: Master encryption schemes and configure IKI VPNs and SecuRemote VPN.
- Secure Remote Clients: Use SecuRemote software package to control your remote users’ desktop security.
Vehicular Networks: From Theory to Practice Cohesively integrating the state of the art in this emerging field, this guide presents many issues involved in vehicular networking, including traffic engineering, human factors studies, and novel computer science research. It covers traffic monitoring and traffic flow modeling, innovative applications enabled by vehicular networks, routing and... Basic College Mathematics
Basic College Mathematics offers a refreshing approach to the traditional content of the course. Presented in worktext format, Basic College Mathematics focuses on basic number skills: operations and problem-solving with whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. Other topics include geometry, measurement, ratios, proportions,...
International Marketing: Strategy and Theory
Marketing is a universal activity that is widely applicable, regardless of the political, social or economic systems of a particular country. However, this doesn't mean that consumers in different parts of the world should be satisified in the same way.
The 4th edition of International Marketing has been written...
Struts: The Complete Reference, 2nd Edition (Complete Reference Series)
Start-to-Finish Coverage of Every Aspect of Struts 1.3
Build next-generation Java-based Web applications using Struts and the comprehensive information contained in this authoritative volume. Written by James Holmes, a committer on the Struts project, and fully updated to include the latest features of Struts 1.3, Struts: The...
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Administrator's Pocket Consultant
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers immediate answers for the day-to-day administration of Exchange Server 2010. Zero in on core support and maintenance tasks using quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You’ll get the focused information you need to solve problems and get the job done—whether...
Statistical Data Mining Using SAS Applications, Second Edition
The objective of the second edition of this book is to introduce statistical data mining
concepts, describe methods in statistical data mining from sampling to decision
trees, demonstrate the features of user-friendly data mining SAS tools and, above
all, allow the book users to download compiled data mining SAS (Version 9.0 and...