In Check Point Next Generation with Application Security Administration you will cover the basic concepts of security and how to configure a simple firewall all the way to some very advanced VPN scenarios. This book is written by experts in the field as well as certified instructors to give the depth desired by the most advanced users, but also to allow even the most basic administrator to learn the do’s and don’ts of security. It will instruct you on the capabilities and configurations of Check Point’s product line and it covers not only the basics of Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1, but also the new features introduced in Check Point Next Generation with Application Intelligence R54, which provides proactive attack protection with SmartDefense.
- Install and Configure Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG AI: Install, configure and uninstall Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG AI on Windows, Solaris, Nokia, and SecurePlatform.
- Manage the FW-1 GUI Management Client, SmartDashboard: Use Smart Dashboard to manage objects, add rules, manage global properties, do updates, tracking, and monitor status.
- Learn to Write a Security Policy: See how to write, implement, and install a security policy.
- Secure Your Internal Network of DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) Network: Use Network Address Translation (NAT) to protect your network, while at the same time conserving valuable IP address space.
- Implement User Authentication at Your Firewall: Use Check Point NG’s various authentication schemes to challenge users for their credentials.
- Learn About Check Point’s Open Platform for Security (OPSEC): OPSEC enables you to implement third-party vendor applications into your firewall environment.
- Configure Virtual Private Networks: Master encryption schemes and configure IKI VPNs and SecuRemote VPN.
- Secure Remote Clients: Use SecuRemote software package to control your remote users’ desktop security.
Microsoft Office 2007: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Windows XP Edition
The Shelly Cashman Series® offers the fi nest textbooks in computer education. We are
proud of the fact that our series of Microsoft Offi ce 4.3, Microsoft Offi ce 95, Microsoft
Offi ce 97, Microsoft Offi ce 2000, Microsoft Offi ce XP, and Microsoft Offi ce 2003 textbooks
have been the most widely used books in education. With... Essentials of Modern Business Statistics (with CD-ROM)
The purpose of Essentials of Modern Business Statistics with Microsoft® Excel is to give
students, primarily in the fields of business administration and economics, an introduction
to the field of statistics and its many applications. The text is applications oriented and written
with the needs of the nonmathematician in mind; the...
Osteoimmunology: Interactions of the Immune and Skeletal Systems
It has been almost 40 years since it was fi rst observed that cells of the immune system
could in fl uence the functions of bone [ 1 ] . Since that time, signi fi cant strides have
been made in our understanding of the interactions between hematopoietic, immune,
and bone cells. This fi eld is now known as...
C: The Complete Reference, 4th Ed.
The Ultimate Resource on C—Thoroughly Updated for the New C Standard.
A new ANSI/ISO standard for C, called C99, has been recently adopted and Herb Schildt, the world's leading programming author, has updated and expanded his best-selling reference on C to cover it. Whether you are a beginning C programmer or a seasoned pro, the...