In Check Point Next Generation with Application Security Administration you will cover the basic concepts of security and how to configure a simple firewall all the way to some very advanced VPN scenarios. This book is written by experts in the field as well as certified instructors to give the depth desired by the most advanced users, but also to allow even the most basic administrator to learn the do’s and don’ts of security. It will instruct you on the capabilities and configurations of Check Point’s product line and it covers not only the basics of Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1, but also the new features introduced in Check Point Next Generation with Application Intelligence R54, which provides proactive attack protection with SmartDefense.
- Install and Configure Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG AI: Install, configure and uninstall Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG AI on Windows, Solaris, Nokia, and SecurePlatform.
- Manage the FW-1 GUI Management Client, SmartDashboard: Use Smart Dashboard to manage objects, add rules, manage global properties, do updates, tracking, and monitor status.
- Learn to Write a Security Policy: See how to write, implement, and install a security policy.
- Secure Your Internal Network of DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) Network: Use Network Address Translation (NAT) to protect your network, while at the same time conserving valuable IP address space.
- Implement User Authentication at Your Firewall: Use Check Point NG’s various authentication schemes to challenge users for their credentials.
- Learn About Check Point’s Open Platform for Security (OPSEC): OPSEC enables you to implement third-party vendor applications into your firewall environment.
- Configure Virtual Private Networks: Master encryption schemes and configure IKI VPNs and SecuRemote VPN.
- Secure Remote Clients: Use SecuRemote software package to control your remote users’ desktop security.
After Effects @ Work: DV Expert Series
Real-World commercial projects presented in full color feature the work of renowned artists, Chris and Trish Meyer, Jayse Hansen, Mark Coleran, Ken Locsmandi and others. The tutorials are commercial projects that the artists created for a client budget of $10,000 or less, using only the plug-ins that come with the software. Special focus is...
Cocoa(R) Programming for Mac(R) OS X (3rd Edition) The best-selling introduction to Cocoa, once again updated to cover the latest Mac programming technologies, and still enthusiastically recommended by experienced Mac OS X developers.
“Aaron’s book is the gold standard for Mac OS X...
Computers: Systems, Terms and Acronyms, 14th Edition
Computers: Systems, Terms and Acronyms is THE technical reference for non-technical people who need to understand Information Technology. The book contains narrative coverage of IT concepts and systems written in plain English for non-technical people. It also contains more than 3,700 definitions of generic technical terms and acronyms,...
Office 2007 Bible The leading Microsoft Office application experts together in one book!
Here's the best of the best on Office 2007
Microsoft designed Office 2007 to be used as a package. We designed this Bible as a package that combines the best from the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access Bibles with...