Deliver console-rocking sound, music, and video effects to your games with this all-in-one toolkit for C++ game programmers. From mixing and moving sounds around a 3-D space to taking video to the third dimension, you get expert insights and performance tips direct from the developers. It’s everything you need to fuel your creativity—and take your game players to spectacular new 3-D worlds!
Discover how to:
- Mix mono, stereo, and 3-D sound—and add special effects
- Create reverb and other environmental sound effects
- Stream multiple sounds, create buffers, and get tips for optimizing audio performance
- Seamlessly render video cut scenes onto 3-D animations
- Add textures to video and create fades, zooms, picture-in-picture, fly-ins, and more
- Learn video mixing techniques—and write your own compositors to invent one-of-a-kind effects
- Control hue, saturation, contrast, and brightness settings for video
- Create AVI movies from Direct 3D animation
- Produce professional-quality content from raw audio and video
Learn Raspberry Pi Programming with Python
Learn Raspberry Pi Programming with Python will show you how to program your nifty new $35 computer to make a web spider, a weather station, a media server, and more. You'll learn how to program in Python on your Raspberry Pi with hands-on examples and fun projects.
Even if you're completely new to programming in...
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Internals (Pro - Developer)
Delve inside the core SQL Server engine—and put that knowledge to work—with guidance from a team of well-known internals experts. Whether database developer, architect, or administrator, you’ll gain the deep knowledge you need to exploit key architectural changes—and capture the product’s full potential....
Welcome to the official Apple training course for the iLife ’11 product
GarageBand, the dynamic music recording and arranging software from
Apple. This is a guide to playing, recording, fixing, mixing, and sharing
Throughout these lessons you will not only record your own tracks, but