ABAP Basics is an ideal companion on your journey towards your first working SAP applications. Whether you’re already familiar with another programming language or ABAP is your first, this introduction to ABAP provides you with comprehensive and structured basics on programming business-critical software. Get to know all relevant programming concepts and methods from scratch and implement them based on a holistic, real-life example. Procedural and object-oriented language elements (ABAP Objects) are presented with step-by-step instructions, screenshots, and tried-and-tested tips. With every chapter, this book extends the sample application so that you are able to reproduce a comprehensive ABAP application with all its details.
1. Introduction to ABAP Programming Get to know the most important ABAP statements and concepts of object orientation in order to write your first functional applications.
2. Language Requirements Learn the programming language of SAP, while understanding the connections between ABAP programming and other programs.
3. Standard Solutions Read about typical problems and their solutions, while referencing solution screenshots and step-by-step instructions.
4. Latest Updates Explore updated content, such as a new overview to SAP software and architecture, as well as updated references to terminology, source references, and programming errors.
5. Practice Scenario Use the practice scenario provided in this book to embark on a real-life programming project.
Procedural Language Elements
User Interface and Screen Input/Output
Object-Oriented Language Elements
Software Architecture and Software Design
SAP Programming Guidelines and Tools
Adobe Premiere Elements for Dummies Once, only professionals with expensive tools could create digital videos. Now, with Adobe Premiere Elements and this book, you can create movies without a huge budget or a film school degree. This friendly guide shows you all the digital filmmaking steps from shooting video to getting it into your computer, editing your clips, adding music, and... Calculus: A Complete Course
Adams Calculus is intended for the three semester calculus course. Classroom proven in North America and abroad, this classic text has been praised for its high level of mathematical integrity including complete and precise statements of theorems, use of geometric reasoning in applied problems, and the diverse range of applications across the...
iWork '09 Portable Genius
A portable guide to the most-used features of iWork '09, Apple's office productivity suite
Even in a down economy, Macs are enjoying increased popularity. iWork '09 provides an alternative to Microsoft Office. This guide covers the key skills, tools, and shortcuts to help you make the most of the iWork applications:...
Beginning Google Maps API 3
This book is about the next generation of the Google Maps API. It will provide the reader with the skills and knowledge necessary to incorporate Google Maps v3 on web pages in both desktop and mobile browsers.
It also describes how to deal with common problems that most map developers encounter at some point, like performance and...
Distributed Operating Systems
As distributed computer systems become more pervasive, there is a need for a book that explains how their operating systems are designed and implemented. This book, which is a revised and expanded Part II of the best selling MODERN OPERATING SYSTEMS, fulfills that need. KEY TOPICS: It covers the material from the original...