The future looks bright for Web developers! With Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium, you now have fantastic tools that enable you to create a wide array of content and graphics to deploy on a Web site that is dynamic and easy to maintain.
Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies is a hands-on, easy-to-understand guide to the main features in all the CS3 Web development products. The no-nonsense approach is designed to help you build Web sites by covering the basics of each program—Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Flash, Contribute, and Acrobat—as well as the new features in a clear and concise minibook. You get all the expert guidance you need to:
- Choose the right tools for the job
- Create basic HTML Web pages
- Punch up your pages with forms and frames in Dreamweaver
- Save Photoshop images for print and the Web
- Work with text, shapes, and images in Fireworks
- Understand page layout
- Use layers, filters, and effects in Illustrator
- Work with animation, sound, and video in Flash
- Add interactivity to PDF files in Acrobat
- Integrate Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, and Contribute with other Adobe products
- Tackle advanced concepts
- And much, much more!
This friendly guide doesn’t just cover all the new tools in the Suite; it also offers you a primer on Web design as well as insight into how the Suite influences design. Complete with helpful hints on securing your work, Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies is your one-stop guide to making the most of the Suite and developing for the Web quickly and easily!
About the Author
is an experienced Web producer and developer.
Andy Cowitt is a professional Web developer.
Jennifer Smith is a designer and the founder of American Graphics Institute Training.
Christopher Smith is an Adobe Certified Expert.