If you're new to After Effects and want to get up to speed quickly, After Effects Apprentice was created just for you. With 11 core lessons
plus a hip final project that pulls it all together, you'll learn how to tap this program's vast potential -whether you want to create motion graphics for network television, corporate communications, or your own work.
Fully updated to cover After Effects CS4, this book presents a professional perspective on the most important features a motion graphics artist needs to learn in order to use this program effectively. You'll learn to creatively combine layers, animate eye-catching titles,
manipulate 3D space, key and stabilize a shot to place it in a new environment, and use effects to generate excitement or enhance the
realism of a scene.
Easy to follow step-by-step instructions take you through each technique, including projects that encourage you to express your own creativity. You'll learn more than just the tools; you'll learn skills that you can immediately put to work in your own productions.
New to the 2nd edition:
* All instructions, screen shots, Guided Tour video training movies, and project files updated for After Effects CS4. CS3 and CS4 features have been integrated throughout, including the pervasive use of Shape layers, Layer Styles, and Brainstorm
About the Author
* More integration with other Adobe applications, including using After Effects with Illustrator, Photoshop (including new Vanishing Point and 3d Layer exercises) and Flash CS4
* Redesigned first and last lessons, including an all-new final project that walks through the creation of a widescreen broadcast TV promo
* Free bonus chapters on the DVD from other books on Photoshop, Cinema 4D, Flash, and broadcast design
* Coupon for 15% off stock footage from Artbeats on DVD
as partners in the award-winning motion graphics studio Cybermotion (Los Angeles)Trish and Chris have created imagery for NBC, ABC, HBO, Fox, TLC, New Line, and Paramount, plus corporations ranging from Apple to Xerox. Their first book - Creating Motion Graphics with After Effects - is considered the bible in its field.