Practical, concise and complete reference for the basics of modern antenna design
Antennas: from Theory to Practice discusses the basics of modern antenna design and theory. Developed specifically for engineers and designers who work with radio communications, radar and RF engineering, this book offers practical and hands-on treatment of antenna theory and techniques, and provides its readers the skills to analyse, design and measure various antennas.
- Provides thorough coverage on the basics of transmission lines, radio waves and propagation, and antenna analysis and design
- Discusses industrial standard design software tools, and antenna measurement equipment, facilities and techniques
- Covers electrically small antennas, mobile antennas, UWB antennas and new materials for antennas
- Also discusses reconfigurable antennas, RFID antennas, Wide-band and multi-band antennas, radar antennas, and MIMO antennas
- Design examples of various antennas are provided
- Written in a practical and concise manner by authors who are experts in antenna design, with experience from both academia and industry
This book will be an invaluable resource for engineers and designers working in RF engineering, radar and radio communications, seeking a comprehensive and practical introduction to the basics of antenna design. The book can also be used as a textbook for advanced students entering a profession in this field.
Maximizing Your Sales with Salesforce.com With more than 1,000,000 active users, Salesforce.com is the most widely used online CRM application worldwide. Targeted to busy sales professionals, Salesforce.com can be used to manage sales, accounts, contacts, correspondence, activities, and more. If you’re one of these busy sales professionals, you need an easy reference tool to maximize...
Programming F# (Animal Guide) Why learn F#? This multi-paradigm language not only offers you an enormous productivity boost through functional programming, it also lets you develop applications using your existing object-oriented and imperative programming skills. With Programming F#, you'll quickly discover the many advantages of Microsoft's new language, which...