Welcome to the official Apple Pro Training course for Motion 5, a
behavior-driven motion graphics application that allows you to create
stunning visual effects for a wide variety of projects.
This book is a comprehensive guide to designing with Motion. It covers
the use of behaviors, keyframes, particle dynamics, text, audio, keying,
painting, tracking, creating effects for Final Cut Pro X, and working in 3D.
Whether you’ve been creating motion graphics for years or are encountering
these techniques for the first time, Motion’s design approach is
different from anything you’ve used before. The real-time design engine
and behavior system are easy to learn, yet they open the door to expansive
In this best-selling guide to Motion 5, you’ll learn to create sophisticated projects using Motion’s newest features. Master trainer Mark Spencer starts with the fundamentals of motion graphics and quickly moves into compositing, animation, motion graphics design, visual effects design, and the world of 3D. The book is fully revised to take advantage of the software’s new features. Whether you’re just entering the field or are already an accomplished motion graphics pro, this book will have you designing in Motion in record time.
• DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files
• Focused lessons take you step by step through real-world projects
• Accessible writing style puts expert instructors at your side
• Ample illustrations help you master techniques fast
• Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
• Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and help you preparefor the Apple Pro certification exam