ASP.NET Website Programming shows you how to build an interactive website from design to deployment.
Packed with solutions to website programming problems, this book will have you building well-engineered, extendable ASP.NET websites quickly and easily.
This book is for developers who use ASP.NET and Visual Basic .NET or use Visual Studio .NET Professional or above or Visual Basic .NET Standard.
With ASP.NET Website Programming you will learn to:
- Establish a solid, scalable website foundation
- Provide flexible user accounts by integrating with ASP.NET’s built-in security
- Create fully featured discussion forums
- Generate revenue from advertising
- Build a web interface for managing the files on your site
- Add opinion polls, e-mail newsletter, and news management
- Deploy the finished site on a live server
- Build websites using good, n-tier coding techniques
50 Fast Photoshop 7 Techniques This book, with its 50 step-by-step techniques and 50 sets of “before” and “after” images,
has been written to provide you with the knowledge and skills that you need to use
Photoshop 7 to edit your own digital photographs. All the techniques are applicable to
images created with scanners or with digital...
Agile Model-Based Development Using UML-RSDS
This book describes the concepts and application of model-based development (MBD), model transformations, and Agile MBD to a wide range of software systems. It covers systems requirements engineering, system specification and design, verification, reuse, and system composition in the context of Agile MBD. Examples of applications in...
Black and White Photography, Third Revised Edition
This all-new edition of BLACK & WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY has been totally redesigned and updated to encompass the latest photographic techniques, materials, and processes. It includes information on new and improved films and printing papers, automation, digital photography, and monochromatic and hand-colored images, as well as a portfolio...