HERE ARE SOME SOUND IDEAS.
Wonder what would happen if the Big Band sound crashed into heavy metal? Or what the offspring of a balladeer and a rapper might sound like? How about smooth jazz and acid rock? Stop wondering-this book will take you there. You'll explore hardware and software choices first and select what you need; then you'll sample a little music theory. After that, it's step by step to the big mashup. Do what sounds good.
How to mix & mash.
Cool stuff you'll learn:
- How to use mashup construction software
- Basics of songwriting and music theory
- Insider tips on selecting your songs
- How to get your tracks in key and in sync
- Ways to extract vocals from full songs
- Tricks for arranging your mashup for maximum impact
- How to polish up your mashup with mastering and effects
- Rendering, distribution, and legal considerations
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.