With Part II of this resource, you will add Hatching and Section lines to your AutoCAD drawing, create and manipulate Groups, plot a drawing, learn Model and Paper space, reference one drawing to another, and much more.
In Part II, you’ll:
- Know how to add Hatching and Section Lines to your AutoCAD drawing
- Know how to edit hatch patterns using the Hatchedit command
- Know how to use the Sketch command
- Know how to create and manipulate Groups
- Know how to use blocks in a drawing
- Know how to create libraries of blocked objects
- Know how to share blocks between drawings using the AutoCAD Design Center and Tool Palettes
- Know how to create and manipulate Block Attributes
- Know how to insert blocks with attributes
- Know how to control the display of attributes
- Know how to edit attribute information
- Know how to redefine a block with attributes
- Know how to extract attribute data to another program or for a bill of materials
Land the Tech Job You Love (Pragmatic Life) As a techie, you're a special breed, with special challenges facing you in the job search. Your competition is smart, tech-savvy, and highly resourceful. Expectations among employers are higher. Your competition will run you over if you're not up to the challenge. Land the Tech Job You Love gives you the background, the skills, and the...
Complete Wireless Home Networking
Today's home wireless networks offer tremendous advantages over hard-wired networks-among them, unprecedented portability and, of course, the freedom from wires strung all over your house! Unless you have a firm grasp on all the latest networking technologies, though, wireless networks won't free you from digging your way through...