With Part II of this resource, you will add Hatching and Section lines to your AutoCAD drawing, create and manipulate Groups, plot a drawing, learn Model and Paper space, reference one drawing to another, and much more.
In Part II, you’ll:
- Know how to add Hatching and Section Lines to your AutoCAD drawing
- Know how to edit hatch patterns using the Hatchedit command
- Know how to use the Sketch command
- Know how to create and manipulate Groups
- Know how to use blocks in a drawing
- Know how to create libraries of blocked objects
- Know how to share blocks between drawings using the AutoCAD Design Center and Tool Palettes
- Know how to create and manipulate Block Attributes
- Know how to insert blocks with attributes
- Know how to control the display of attributes
- Know how to edit attribute information
- Know how to redefine a block with attributes
- Know how to extract attribute data to another program or for a bill of materials
Fowler-Nordheim Field Emission: Effects in Semiconductor Nanostructures (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences, Vol. 170)
This monograph solely presents the Fowler-Nordheim field emission (FNFE) from semiconductors and their nanostructures. The materials considered are quantum confined non-linear optical, III-V, II-VI, Ge, Te, carbon nanotubes, PtSb2, stressed materials, Bismuth, GaP, Gallium Antimonide, II-V, Bi2Te3, III-V, II-VI, IV-VI and HgTe/CdTe...
Millionaire Migrants: Trans-Pacific Life Lines (RGS-IBG Book Series)
Based on extensive interviewing and access to a wide range of databases, this is an examination of the migration career of wealthy migrants who left East Asia and relocated to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, in the 1980s and 1990s.
An interdisciplinary project based on over 15 years of research in...
Beginning Drupal 7
This book focuses on the nontechnical user who is responsible for building, maintaining, and managing Drupal web sites. The book covers why you should consider using Drupal when building a new web site, what Drupal is, installing and configuring Drupal, creating and managing content, managing users, adding functionality to your web site...
Ext.NET Web Application Development
This book will show how to use Ext.NET 2 to create sophisticated and highly
interactive web applications whether you use ASP.NET Web Forms or ASP.NET
MVC. The chapters will go through setting up and exploring various controls
that Ext.NET provides. It will look at the sophisticated AJAX and data-handling
options available while... Logic and Structure (Universitext)
Dirk van Dalen’s popular textbook Logic and Structure, now in its fifth edition, provides a comprehensive introduction to the basics of classical and intuitionistic logic, model theory and Gödel’s famous incompleteness theorem.
Propositional and predicate logic are presented in an easy-to-read style using...