With Part II of this resource, you will add Hatching and Section lines to your AutoCAD drawing, create and manipulate Groups, plot a drawing, learn Model and Paper space, reference one drawing to another, and much more.
In Part II, you’ll:
- Know how to add Hatching and Section Lines to your AutoCAD drawing
- Know how to edit hatch patterns using the Hatchedit command
- Know how to use the Sketch command
- Know how to create and manipulate Groups
- Know how to use blocks in a drawing
- Know how to create libraries of blocked objects
- Know how to share blocks between drawings using the AutoCAD Design Center and Tool Palettes
- Know how to create and manipulate Block Attributes
- Know how to insert blocks with attributes
- Know how to control the display of attributes
- Know how to edit attribute information
- Know how to redefine a block with attributes
- Know how to extract attribute data to another program or for a bill of materials
UNIX: The Complete Reference, Second Edition
Get cutting-edge coverage of the newest releases of UNIX--including Solaris 10, all Linux distributions, HP-UX, AIX, and FreeBSD--from this thoroughly revised, one-stop resource for users at all experience levels. Written by UNIX experts with many years of experience starting with Bell Laboratories, UNIX: The Complete Reference, Second...
Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkit, Third Edition
Penetration testing is often considered an art as much as it is a science, but even an
artist needs the right brushes to do the job well. Many commercial and open source
tools exist for performing penetration testing, but it’s often hard to ensure that you
know what tools are available and which ones to use for a certain task....
The Design Analysis Handbook: A Practical Guide to Design Validation If you need to create reliable, cost-effective, optimized designs, The Design Analysis Handbook provides a practical framework for integrating quality into the design process from start to finish. The methodology used is called Worst Case Analysis Plus (WCA+), a design-validation tool that demands thoroughness and analytical thinking by the user.... RF Power Amplifiers An advanced textbook covering the fundamental theory of RF power amplifiers and their uses, this book provides essential guidance for design procedures. The introduction explains the basic theory of RF power amplifiers besides providing the basic classification of the different types of RF power amplifier. It then systematically...