AngularJS is a powerful framework, and one which may require you to think a little differently. This book will help you avoid the common pitfalls and get you up to speed, and building solid AngularJS applications, quickly and painlessly.
What you’ll learn
Understand why AngularJS is so popular and how to download and install it.
Use the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern to decouple your code and build maintainable web applications.
Understand the power of directives and be able to use them to speed up and simplify development.
Confidently use filters and expressions.
Avoid common beginner errors and code using best practices.
Use common AngularJS services to perform routing, server side communication, and animation.
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
2. Chapter Two: The Basics of AngularJS
3. Chapter Three: Introduction to MVC
4. Chapter Four: Data Manipulation with Expressions and Filters
5. Chapter Five: Directives
6. Chapter Six: AngularJS and HTML Forms
7. Chapter Seven: AngularJS Services and Server Communication
8. Chapter Eight: Organizing Views
9. Chapter Nine: Animations
10. Chapter Ten: Deploying an AngularJS Application