C++ Programming Fundamentals teaches the basics of C++ programming in an easy-to-follow style, without assuming previous experience in any other language. A variety of examples such as game programming, club membership, organization, grade tracking and grade point average calculation, make learning C++ both fun and practical. Each chapter contains at least one complete, fully functional example program, with several smaller examples provided throughout the book.
- Teaches programming basics in C++ without requiring previous experience in another language
- Discusses all fundamental programming concepts, such as variables and expressions, functions, error and exception handling, classes, inheritance, data structures, and algorithms
- Contains useful, hands-on projects, including a grade tracking/GPA program, a club membership organizer, a 2D game, a basic unit converter, and more
- Covers Visual C++ Windows programming with Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) and class wizards
- Provides exercises, review questions, and activities at the end of each chapter