Here’s the book you need to prepare for Cisco’s revised CCDA exam, 640-861. This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of every CCDA exam objective
- Practical information on Cisco design solutions
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Gathering and evaluating information regarding current and future network requirements
- Identifying possible opportunities for network performance improvement
- Evaluating solutions for meeting IP addressing, routing protocol, and network management needs
- Incorporating equipment and technology within a campus design
- Applying the Enterprise Composite Network Model
- Addressing the issues of delivering voice traffic over a data network
- Evaluating solutions for compliance with SAFE architecture
- Developing implementation, prototype testing, and verification plans
Game Developer's Marketplace In 1995 I got a call from Keith Weiskamp, who wanted me to turn a bunch of notes I was putting out on the Internet into a book about game development. That book became the Ultimate Game Developer’s Sourcebook, and it was a chance for me to really document an industry I love. It will forever hold a special place in my life.
As I set...
Internet Psychology (The Basics)
We can't imagine our lives without the Internet. It is the tool of our existence; without it we couldn't work, plan our social and leisure activities, and interact with friends. The Internet’s influence on contemporary society extends across every aspect of our personal and professional lives, but how has this altered us in...
OpenX Ad Server: Beginner's Guide
OpenX is the world's leading independent ad server and it provides you with the simple tools you need to make money from advertising. Although OpenX is a fast, robust ad serving solution to power all of your digital advertising, it can be challenging to get beyond the basics and build an advertising system that meets your needs...
SVG Colors, Patterns & Gradients: Painting Vector Graphics
As a vector graphics format, SVG uses precisely-defined geometric shapes to build an image. But that doesn't mean that SVG graphics have to look like technical drawings. SVG graphics can be shaded, textured, built from partially-transparent overlapping layers, or even filled with photographic images.
PDF Hacks : 100 Industrial-Strength Tips &Tools
Many people think of Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF) as a proprietary format for delivering unchangeable content that readers can print out or view on-screen conveniently. That may be how most people work with it, but you can do many more things with PDF, with or without Adobe's tools.