Here’s the book you need to prepare for Check Point’s VPN-1/FireWall-1 Management II NG exam, 156-310. Written by two Check Point security experts who know exactly what it takes to pass the test, this Study Guide provides:
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Assessment testing to focus and direct your studies
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions, in the book and on the CD
About the Author
- Installing and configuring VPN-1/FireWall-1 Gateway
- Administering post-installation procedures
- Configuring user tracking
- Using the VPN-1 SecureClient packaging tool
- Configuring an HTTP, CVP, and TCP security server
- Setting up a logical server for load balancing of HTTP traffic
- Configuring and testing VPN-1 SecuRemote and VPN-1 SecureClient
- Setting up VPN desktop policies and use Security Configuration Verification
- Enabling Java blocking, URL filtering and anti-virus checking
- Establishing trust relationships with digital certificates
Sarvang Shah, CCSE, CCSI, CISSP, has over five years experience in the IT security field and has taught Check Point classes to Fortune 500 companies from coast to coast.
Valerie Leveille, CCSE, CCSI, RSA/CI, has over 5 years experience in IT security. She has authored course material for RSA and Tumbleweed Communications and currently serves on the Check Point Courseware and Exam Review Committee.
RF Microelectronics (Communications Engineering and Emerging Technologies Series) The annual worldwide sales of cellular phones has exceeded $2.5B. With 4.5 million customers, home satellite networks comprise a $2.5B industry. The global positioning system is expected to become a $5B market by the year 2000. In Europe, the sales of equipment and services for mobile communications will reach $30B by 1998. The statistics are... Solving Everyday Problems with the Scientific Method: Thinking Like a Scientist
This book describes how one can use The Scientific Method to solve everyday problems including medical ailments, health issues, money management, traveling, shopping, cooking, household chores, etc. It illustrates how to exploit the information collected from our five senses, how to solve problems when no information is available for the...
Perspectives in Cancer Prevention-Translational Cancer Research
Being a complex disease that affects millions of people world over, cancer research has assumed great significance. Translational cancer research transforms scientific discoveries in the laboratory or population studies into clinical application to reduce incidence of cancer , morbidity and mortality. It is becoming increasingly evident that...
Zenoss Core 3.x Network and System Monitoring
A step-by-step guide to configuring, using, and adapting this free Open Source network monitoring system Designed to quickly acquaint you with the core feature so you can customize Zenoss Core to your needs Discover, manage, and monitor IT resources Build custom event-processing and alerting rules Write custom device reports to extract,...
The Tao of Computing What should every citizen know about computers and computer technology? For better or worse, answers typically depend upon who is asked.
• Students commonly have a practical bent: How can one get the computer to perform specific tasks, why does a machine act the way it does, what is involved in getting computers to interact, and so...