Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 642-501, Securing Cisco IOS Networks (SECUR). This Study Guide provides:
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- In-depth coverage of every SECUR exam objective
- Practical information on Cisco security solutions
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine, and electronic flashcards
About the Author
- Basic Cisco Router Security
- Advanced AAA Security for Cisco Router Networks
- Cisco Router Threat Mitigation
- Cisco IOS Firewall CBAC Configuration
- Cisco IOS Firewall Authentication Proxy Configuration
- Cisco IOS Firewall IDS Configuration
- Building Basic IPSec Using Cisco Routers
- Building Advanced IPSec VPNs Using Cisco Routers and Certificate Authorities
- Configuring Cisco Remote Access IPSec VPNs
- Managing Enterprise VPN Routers
Todd Lammle, CCNP, is the author of the best-selling CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide from Sybex. He is president of GlobalNet Systems, a network integration firm based in Colorado. Carl Timm, CCIE #7149, is a CCIE in Routing and Switching. He as over 8 years of experience in the design and implementation of Large Scale IP-based Internetworks.
Linux is the most exciting development today in the UNIX world -- and some would say in the world of the PC-compatible. A complete, UNIX-compatible operating system developed by volunteers on the Internet, Linux is distributed freely in electronic form and for low cost from many vendors. Its software packages include the X Window...
Beyond the Desktop Metaphor: Designing Integrated Digital Work Environments The computer's metaphorical desktop, with its onscreen windows and hierarchy of folders, is the only digital work environment most users and designers have ever known. Yet empirical studies show that the traditional desktop design does not provide sufficient support for today's real-life tasks involving collaboration, multitasking, multiple roles,...
Foundations for Guided-Wave Optics
A classroom-tested introduction to integrated and fiber optics
This text offers an in-depth treatment of integrated and fiber optics, providing graduate students, engineers, and scientists with a solid foundation of the principles, capabilities, uses, and limitations of guided-wave optic devices and systems. In addition to...
Advanced BlackBerry Development
BlackBerry devices and applications are selling by the millions. As a BlackBerry developer, you need an advanced skill set to successfully exploit the most compelling features of the platform. This book will help you develop that skill set and teach you how to create the most sophisticated BlackBerry programs possible.
Grzimek's Student Animal Life Resource - Insects and Spiders (2-vol. Set) Grzimek's Student Animal Life Resource: Insects and Spiders offers readers comprehensive and easy-to-use information on Earth's bugs. Entries are arranged by taxonomy, the science through which living things are classified into related groups. Each entry includes sections on physical characteristics; geographic range; habitat; diet;...