A CEA-CompTIA DHTI+ Exam Guide and Desktop Reference--All in One!.
Get complete coverage of all the material included on the CEA-CompTIA DHTI+ Digital Home Technology Integrator exam inside this comprehensive resource. Written by industry experts, this definitive exam guide features learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice questions, and in-depth explanations. More than 500 photos and drawings visually reinforce key technology integration concepts. Detailed and authoritative, this book serves as both a complete certification study guide and an essential on-the-job reference. Get full details on all exam topics, including how to:
- Plan for new construction and remodeling projects
- Design and install a home computer network
- Install and troubleshoot structured wiring and cabling
- Implement distributed audio and video technologies
- Set up a residential communications system
- Install and maintain home security and surveillance systems
- Design and install a home lighting control system
- Work with residential automation controllers
- Integrate a home control system into the home data network
The CD-ROM features:
About the Author
- One full CEA-CompTIA DHTI+ practice exam
- Complete electronic book
Ron Gilster, MBA, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA i-Net+, CCNA, CCSE,is the bestselling author of PC Hardware: A Beginner's Guide.
Helen Heneveld, MBA, CEDIA Installer I, DHTI+, is a recognized industry expert who speaks, trains, and consults worldwide in the converging home systems industry.