Home | Amazing | Today | Tags | Publishers | Years | Account | Search 
College Algebra Demystified

Buy
College Algebra Demystified, 9780071439282 (0071439285), McGraw-Hill, 2004

A BETTER WAY TO COLLEGE ALGEBRA X-PERTISE

One of the most valuable tools acquired in a university education, college algebra is essential for courses from the sciences to computing, engineering to mathematics. It can help you do better on placement exams, even before college, and it's useful in solving the computations of daily life. Now anyone with an interest in college algebra can master it. In College Algebra Demystified, entertaining author and experienced teacher Rhonda Huettenmueller breaks college algebra down into manageable bites with practical examples, real data, and a new approach that banishes algebra's mystery.

With College Algebra Demystified, you master the subject one simple step at a time—at your own speed. Unlike most books on college algebra, general concepts are presented first—and the details follow. In order to make the process as clear and simple as possible, long computations are presented in a logical, layered progression with just one execution per step.

This fast and easy self-teaching course will help you:

  • Perform better on placement exams
  • Avoid confusion with detailed examples and solutions that help you every step of the way
  • Conquer the coordinate plane, lines and intercepts, parabolas, and nonlinear equations
  • Get comfortable with functions, graphs of functions, logarithms, exponents, and more
  • Master aspects of algebra that will help you with calculus, geometry, trigonometry, physics, chemistry, computing, and engineering
  • Reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses with questions at the end of every chapter, and a final at the end of the book
(HTML tags aren't allowed.)

Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems

80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!

Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...

Poser 7 Revealed: The efrontier Official Guide
Poser 7 Revealed: The efrontier Official Guide

Now you can conquer each essential feature of Poser 7! Poser 7 Revealed helps you develop the skills you need to create, render, and animate scenes and projects using the amazing tools offered by Poser 7. This hands-on guide provides you with step-by-step tutorials for each task, followed by projects that allow you to use each new skill on...

Advanced Rails
Advanced Rails
Ready to go to the next level with Rails? From examining the parts of Ruby that make this framework possible to deploying large Rails applications, Advanced Rails offers you an in-depth look at techniques for dealing with databases, security, performance, web services and much more. Chapters in this book help you understand not only the tricks and...

Approximation and Online Algorithms: 7th International Workshop, WAOA 2009, Copenhagen
Approximation and Online Algorithms: 7th International Workshop, WAOA 2009, Copenhagen

The 7th Workshop on Approximation and Online Algorithms (WAOA 2009) focused on the design and analysis of algorithms for online and computationally hard problems. Both kinds of problems have a large number of applications from a variety of fields. WAOA 2009 took place in Copenhagen, Denmark, during September 10–11, 2009. The workshop...

Struts 2 in Action
Struts 2 in Action
The original Struts project revolutionized Java web development and its rapid adoption resulted in the thousands of Struts-based applications deployed worldwide. Keeping pace with new ideas and trends, Apache Struts 2 has emerged as the product of a merger between the Apache Struts and OpenSymphony WebWork projects, united in their goal to develop...
Information Security Fundamentals
Information Security Fundamentals

The purpose of information security is to protect an organization’s valuable resources, such as information, computer hardware, and software. Through the selection and application of appropriate safeguards, security helps the organization’s mission by protecting its physical and financial resources, reputation, legal position,...

©2019 LearnIT (support@pdfchm.net) - Privacy Policy