Create presentation-quality reports and complex, interactive analysis documents both on and off the Web with help from this thorough resource. Learn to use this powerful reporting tool to develop and design reports, make maps, tables, and charts, and much more. Produce visually appealing reports quickly and effectively, extract and present data from SQL databases, download ready-to-use sample report templates. Get the information, advice, and tools you’ll need to conquer the learning curve and produce winning reports and report-based applications.
Become more productive right off the bat using the hands-on directions and targeted information in this innovative how-to reference. Loaded with to-the-point techniques, this complete resource provides correct answers to common questions as quickly as you can turn its pages. Make reports more visually appealing. Draw information from databases and customize charts. And, get a complete look at Crystal Reports formulas with the Formula Language Reference. This thorough book explains why--as well as how--techniques work so that you can adapt concepts to your specific needs.
About the Author
- Produce visually appealing reports quickly and effectively
- Enhance reports with sophisticated formulas
- Maximize SQL database performance and speed
- Get quick help with formatting, databases, formulas, charts, subreports, and more
- Present data with colorful charts and graphs
- Learn all about formulas with the Formula Language Reference
- Format reports for impressive business presentation
- Customize reports with user-supplied parameter fields
- Apply techniques to all versions of Crystal Reports, including 9
- Outperform even your highest expectations
George Peck (Evergreen, CO) is a seasoned consultant and trainer, specializing in Crystal Reports, Crystal Enterprise, and their integration into custom Windows and web products. He has authored four best-selling editions of Crystal Reports: The Complete Reference.