The ideal book for quickly developing DSP systems by integrating MATLAB or C code into the LabVIEW graphical programming environment.
Reflecting LabView's new MathScripting feature, the new edition of this book combines textual and graphical programming to form a hybrid programming approach, enabling a more effective means of building and analyzing DSP systems. The hybrid programming approach allows the use of previously developed textual programming solutions to be integrated into LabVIEW's highly interactive and visual environment, providing an easier and quicker method for building DSP systems.
* The only DSP laboratory book that combines both textual and graphical programming
* 12 lab experiments that incorporate C/MATLAB code blocks into the LabVIEW graphical programming environment via the new MathScripting feature.
* Lab experiments covering basic DSP implementation topics including sampling, digital filtering, fixed-point data representation, frequency domain processing.
* Interesting applications using the hybrid programming approach, such as a keypad phone system, a software-defined radio system, and a cochlear implant simulator system
* A CD-ROM providing all the lab codes
This book is an ideal introduction for engineers and students seeking to develop DSP systems in quick time.
* The only DSP project book that combines textual and graphical programming
* 12 Lab projects that incorporate MATLAB code blocks into the LabVIEW graphical programming environment via the MathScripting feature.
* Interesting applications such as the design of a cochlear implant simulator and a software-defined radio system.
Handbook of Global Logistics: Transportation in International Supply Chains
Global logistics entails tradeoffs in facility location, distribution networks, the routing and scheduling of deliveries by different modes of travel (e.g., air, water, truck, rail), procurement, and the overall management of international supply chains. In an increasingly global economy, then, logistics has become a very important matter in...
Networks-on-Chips: Theory and Practice (Embedded Multi-core Systems)
This book addresses many challenging topics related to the NoC research area. It starts by studying 3D NoC architectures and progresses to a discussion of NoC resource allocation, processor traffic modeling, and formal verification. NoC protocols are examined at different layers of abstraction. Also, several emerging research issues in NoC...
Schaum's Outline of Fundamentals of Relational Databases
OVER 30 MILLION SOLD
Master the fundamentals of relational databases with Schaum'sthe high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams and projects!
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year,...
God's Arbiters: Americans and the Philippines, 1898-1902 (Imagining the Americas)
When the U.S. liberated the Philippines from Spanish rule in 1898, the exploit was hailed at home as a great moral victory, an instance of Uncle Sam freeing an oppressed country from colonial tyranny. The next move, however, was hotly contested: should the U.S. annex the archipelago? The disputants did agree on one point: that the United...
Citrix Access Suite 4 Advanced Concepts: The Official Guide, Second Edition What is access? Access is a means to an end—the means of closing the gap that separates ideas, understanding, knowledge, insight, and action. Access facilitates, access informs, access empowers, and access has the ability to transform the way we work, live, play and learn. From the telegraph to radio to television and the Internet,...