Does Your Child Have Attitude?
- Does your kid never take no for an answer and demand things go his way?
- Do her theatrics leave you drained at the end of the day?
- Are you resorting to bribes and threats to get your kid to do chores?
- Does he cheat, complain, or blame others for his problems?
- Do you feel you’re running a hotel instead of a home?
- Are you starting to feel like your child’s personal ATM machine?
What happened? You thought you were doing the best for your child and didn’t set out to raise a selfish, insensitive, spoiled kid. In her newest book, Don’t Give Me That Attitude! parenting expert Michele Borba offers you an effective, practical, and hands-on approach to help you work with your child to fix that very annoying but widespread youthful characteristic, attitude. If you have a child who is arrogant, bad-mannered, bad-tempered, a cheat, cruel, demanding, domineering, fresh, greedy, impatient, insensitive, irresponsible, jealous, judgmental, lazy, manipulative, narrow-minded, noncompliant, pessimistic, a poor loser, selfish, uncooperative, ungrateful, or unhelpful, this is the book for you!
About the Author
Michele Borba, Ed.D. – internationally renowned consultant and educator – is the recipient of the National Educator Award and the author of No More Misbehavin’, Parents Do Make a Difference, and Building Moral Intelligence, all from Jossey-Bass. She is a frequent guest expert on television and radio talk shows, including the Today show, The View, Fox & Friends, and Canada A.M. She is an honorary advisory board member for Parents Magazine. You can find her on the Web at www.MicheleBorba.com or www.moralintelligence.com.