Complete, compact and featuring formulas, tables, and diagrams in place of lengthy text descriptions, this handy reference delivers job-essential information in a quick look-up format. The new Second edition has been updated to include the 2005 National Electrical Code, new symbols for electrical drafting now being used in CAD drafting, additional coverage of co-axial cable in home wiring, and more on electric motors and controls.
THE ULTIMATE AT-A-GLANCE DATA FINDER FOR ELECTRICIANS OF ALL LEVELS
Complete and compact, Electrician's Pocket Manual, Second Edition, provides instant answers to the problems electricians face every day. Utilizing a streamlined format, this job-simplifying resource offers tables, formulas, and diagrams in place of lengthy text -- just the facts you need to get the job done.
- UPDATED to include the 2005 National Electrical Code and new coverage of co-axial cable in home wiring; electric motors and controls; and conduit bending operations
- ABCs of the trade
- Troubleshooting, tips, and techniques
- Math shortcuts and measurement conversions
- Fiber optic facts and fundamentals
- Tools and equipment lists
- Drafting symbols, including those used in CAD drawing
- Safety rules, codes and requirements, definitions, and abbreviations
GET THE ANSWER YOU NEED IN ONE MINUTE OR LESS!
About the Author
Rex Miller is Professor Emeritus of Industrial Technology at State University College at Buffalo and has taught technical curriculum at the college level for more than four decades. Mr. Miller is the co-author of McGraw-Hill’s bestselling Carpentry & Construction, Third Edition, as well as more than 75 texts for vocational and industrial arts programs. He resides in Round Rock, Texas.