Express.js Deep API Reference is your short, concise guide to Express.js APIs. This flexible Node.js web application framework provides a robust set of features for building single, multi-page, and hybrid web applications.
Through six to-the-point chapters, you will find references for configurations, settings, environments, middleware, templating engines (including Consolidate.js), extract parameters, routing, request handlers, response, and streams.
Written by Azat Mardan, the author of Pro Express.js and Practical Node.js, you will find this short, concise guide indispensable for your Express.js work.
What you’ll learn
Who this book is for
Any node.js programmer.
Table of Contents
1. Chapter One: Configuration, Settings and Environments
2. Chapter Two: Working with Middleware
3. Chapter Three: Templating Engines and Consolidate.js
4. Chapter Four: Parameters and Routing
5. Chapter Five: Express.js Request Object
6. Chapter Six: Response
7. Chapter Seven: Error Handling and Running an App