Take the next step in your career by earning your CompTIA Network+ certification the faster, smarter way. This innovative, high-energy guide makes the most of your study time by teaching exactly what you need for the Network+ exam. You get focused, no-fluff coverage of exam objectives—plus Test Smart tips, a rigorous cram-and-review section, and practice questions. With nine professional certifications and more than a decade of IT experience, this author knows how to cut to the chase in exam preparation!
The better way to prep for Network+, a leading credential for network support professionals!
- Master the OSI model
- Plan network topology, media, and components
- Install network and client operating systems
- Configure TCP/IP protocols, addressing, and name resolution services
- Plan security features, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery
- Use troubleshooting methods, TCP/IP utilities, and other tools to resolve problems
About the Author
Melissa Craft, Network+, CCNA, MCNE, MCSE, CNE-3, CNE-4, CNE-GW, CNE-5, and CCA certified, manages the Web development, LAN, and WAN initiatives at Dane Holdings, Inc., where she is vice president and CIO. She has 12 years’ experience developing enterprise solutions, including network design, testing, and implementation.