Home | Amazing | Today | Tags | Publishers | Years | Account | Search 
Frommer's Costa Rica 2013 (Frommer's Color Complete)

Buy
  • Full-color throughout, with a free full-color foldout map and a new Natural World chapter with photos. With Frommer's in hand, you'll experience the wonder of Costa Rica's amazing biodiversity, as we point out the best places to see hundreds of unique, colorful species of animals and plants.
  • Completely updated every year, Frommer's Costa Rica features gorgeous color photos of the lush rainforest and the spectacular beaches that await you.
  • Personally researched by a longtime resident, it's the only truly up-to-date guide that gives you such in-depth coverage of this fast-changing country, with recommended accommodations in every price category. This edition also features a new itinerary highlighting the best of undiscovered Costa Rica.
  • Insightful commentary and opinionated reviews. You'll visit rugged wilderness preserves and sleepy beach towns, spectacular orchid gardens and mineral hot springs at the foot of a steaming volcano. There are adventures here to suit all ages and abilities: swooping from treetop platform to treetop platform on a canopy tour, taking a dip in a jungle swimming hole, spotting playful spider monkeys as you hike through lush foliage, windsurfing on Lake Arenal, or watching endangered sea turtles nest on the beach.
(HTML tags aren't allowed.)

Scalable VoIP Mobility: Integration and Deployment
Scalable VoIP Mobility: Integration and Deployment
Today's businesses, big and small, are faced with the large scale restructuring concerning daily communications. Enterprises are moving from the standard wired telephony to wired and wireless communication via internet protocol (IP), Wi-Fi, and cellular services. With the stabilization of these networks and the availability of dual-mode handsets...
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems

80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!

Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...

Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach

Performance problems are rarely "problems" per se. They are more often "crises" during which you’re pressured for results by a manager standing outside your cubicle while your phone rings with queries from the help desk. You won’t have the time for a leisurely perusal of the manuals, nor to lean back and read a...


Neonatology : Management, Procedures, On-Call Problems, Diseases, Drugs (LANGE Clinical Science)
Neonatology : Management, Procedures, On-Call Problems, Diseases, Drugs (LANGE Clinical Science)

Practical and easily accessible manual on the basic and advanced management of the neonate. Covers procedures, disorders, and neonatal pharmacology in a logical outline approach that highlights the essentials of each procedure. The popular On Call Problems section presents over 30 common and serious patient problems. The Fifth Edition has...

Advances in Ambient Intelligence: Volume 164 Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
Advances in Ambient Intelligence: Volume 164 Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications

Ambient Intelligence lies at the confluence of several trends: the continued decrease in cost and size of computing technology; the increasing availability of networking and communication infrastructure; the growing public familiarity/comfort with computing artifacts; and practical advances in artificial intelligence. These developments make...

Practical Zendesk Administration: Best practices for setting up your customer service platform
Practical Zendesk Administration: Best practices for setting up your customer service platform
We built Zendesk back in 2007 because we were frustrated with the quality of the customer service applications that existed at the time. The vast majority of these “solutions” were big, clunky, on-premise enterprise applications, distributed on CDs, and took forever to deploy. Even proof-of-concept projects...
©2019 LearnIT (support@pdfchm.net) - Privacy Policy