With the explanation to a question, you can answer that one question. With the Gruber strategies, you can answer thousands of questions! These strategies show you how to think about problems best, and can be used consistently on every SAT test.
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Improve Your Score
- Features the Exclusive Gruber System That has Raised Actual SAT Scores by More than 600 Points!
- Unique Diagnostic Test Shows You Why You Got Questions Wrong-And How to Correct It
- Tips of Writing a High-Scoring Essay
- Inside Info on How SAT Questions Are Created
- Student-Praised Writing, Vocab, Math and Reading Sections
- 5 Full-Length SAT Practice Tests with complete explanatory answers keyed to the Gruber strategies and basic skills
Effective Study Tools That Are Actually Fun
- 101 Most Important Math Questions You Need to Know
- The World's Shortest SAT Test (16 Questions)
- The 291 Most Important SAT Words
- Proven Strategies for Solving Questions Quickly
- Tons of Practice SAT Questions, with Every Answer Keyed to the Gruber Strategies and Basic Skills
- The Gruber Prefixes and Roots that can give you the meaning of more than 150,000 words
Use the Most Trusted Methods
About the Author
- More schools use Dr. Gruber's books for SAT courses than any other SAT books.
- PBS chose Dr. Gruber to train teachers nationally to improve the nation's SAT scores.
- National learning centers, state agencies and state education departments have contracted with Dr. Gruber to improve SAT scores and critical thinking ability.
Gary R. Gruber, Ph.D., is recognized nationally as the leading expert on the SAT, test-taking methods and critical thinking skills. His books on test taking and critical thinking skills have sold more than seven million copies.
Nuclear Medicine Resources Manual
This resources manual provides comprehensive guidance at an international level in many aspects of nuclear medicine practice, including education, training, facilities and equipment, quality systems, and radiopharmacy and clinical practice. The manual has been written with routine clinical practice in mind and therefore provides advice on...
Beginning SharePoint 2010: Building Business Solutions with SharePoint
MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT SERVER 2010 has improved and changed dramatically over previous versions of the product. The capabilities of the platform have expanded greatly, with signifi cant enhancements made to the Web Content Management, Social Media, Business Connectivity, and Records Management features of the platform. However, the value of...
Statistical Software Engineering
The development and the production of high-quality, reliable, complex computer software have become critical issues in the enormous worldwide computer technology market. The capability to efficiently engineer computer software development and production processes is central to the future economic strength, competitiveness, and national security...
Oracle8i DBA: Architecture & Administration Certification Bible This book delivers comprehensive coverage of exam objectives, presented according to Oracle's certification guide. Because Oracle's exam scoring provides section scores according to exact objectives, this organization of the book allows you to refocus. Each exam objective is covered in a chapter complete with self-assessment opportunities. Four... In Pursuit of the Traveling Salesman: Mathematics at the Limits of Computation
What is the shortest possible route for a traveling salesman seeking to visit each city on a list exactly once and return to his city of origin? It sounds simple enough, yet the traveling salesman problem is one of the most intensely studied puzzles in applied mathematics--and it has defied solution to this day. In this book, William Cook...