Follow real-world examples in this get-you-going guide and create your own PowerPoint presentations--from simple to dazzlingly sophisticated. Prepare slide shows--which you can show on a projection screen or computer monitor--featuring animation, sound, graphics, and even video clips. Edit and format text, add graphs and diagrams, include multimedia and hyperlinks, and add finishing touches--including fills and 3-D effects--to make your presentations jump off the screen. How to Do Everything with PowerPoint 2002 will lead you successfully through the features of this robust tool and help you create professional-quality presentations.
About the Author
- Communicate with words, artwork, shape, color, sound, and special effects
- Design custom graphs, tables and diagrams
- Use transition effects to keep visual interest high while changing slides
- Manipulate text, paragraphs, and graphics in myriad ways
- Import or export content with ease
- Get tips on delivering a smooth presentation
- Save your presentation in HTML format and publish it on the Internet or an intranet
- Create interactive and automatically looping slide shows
Ellen Finkelstein (Fairfield, IA) is a seasoned author whose books include PowerPoint 2000: Get Professional Results (Osborne), Flash 5 for Dummies (Hungry Minds/Wiley), and several books on AutoCAD. Her Web site, www.ellenfinkelstein.com, was recently named one of the top three PowerPoint sites on the Web by AV Avenue, a site dedicated to teaching the art of presenting.