If you are building your own Web pages and need HTML solutions fast, then this book is for you--whether you’re new to Web site authoring or you need a quick refresher on how to create a table. Open the book and you’ll discover clear, easy-to-follow instructions for more than 250 key HTML Web tasks, each presented in ten quick steps--or less. Easy-to-navigate pages, lots of screen shots, and to-the-point directions guide you through every common (and not so common) HTML challenge--and help you get more done in less time.
About the Author
- Each solution is ten steps--or less--to help you get the job done fast
- Self-contained two-page spreads deliver the answers you need--without flipping pages
- A no-fluff approach focuses on helping you achieve results
- A resource packed with useful and fun ways to get the most out of HTML
- Companion Web site provides additional detailed XHTML, hexadecimal color usage, and Web site planning references, pointers to useful Web HTML references, and code samples for download
ROBERT G. FULLER is a Senior Developer for Site59, Inc., a travel-related site. He now runs his own shop in Philadelphia and has taken his experience into the classroom, training designers at schools including Pratt Institute and Temple University. Fuller is also the author of and contributor to several books on computers, software, and Web design.
LAURIE ANN ULRICH is a Web designer whose company, Limehat & Company, Inc., provides Web hosting, design, and Web-master services to growing businesses and nonprofit organizations. Ulrich has also authored, coauthored, and contributed to more than twenty-five books on desktop applications, graphics and illustration, and Web design.