Expert Guidance on How to Successfully Implement This Brand-New SAP Module!
One of the world’s leading SAP Sales & Distribution consultants delivers the first comprehensive and practical guide to implementing this new module in the R/3 system. Inside this book you’ll get complete information on the ins and outs of the software, including basic functions, sales document flow, invoicing, and how the S&D module interfaces with other modules.
This remarkably clear and concise book will show you how to:
- Get an overview of SAP functions and find out where to access data throughout the system
- Configure and implement the Sales & Distribution model
- Learn the differences between sales document types and how they control deliveries and impact other modules
- Understand the basic functions that make up the sales process, including pricing, output, and credit management
- Create cross-functional reports using the standard SAP structures
- Prepare for going 'live' and learn system testing methods
Sales processes and delivery systems are crucial functions in today’s businesses and no other Sales & Distribution guide can bring you the same focused, reliable advice that’s found inside this first-rate user’s guidebook.
About the Author
Glynn Christopher Williams was born in England, and educated in South Africa. He is a Christian and loves life. Currently based in South Africa he is a SAP SD consultant, with international experience, having worked on projects in South America and Europe. He has had the opportunity of working on implementations within some of the worlds largest companies, the most recent implementing SAP across 12 countries in Europe. His extensive experience and knowledge of the SD module allows the sharing of fantastic time saving tips, as well as easy to understand assistance in implementing SAP Sales and Distribution.