Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyProgrammingLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyProgrammingLab search for ISBN-10: 0133813436 / ISBN-13: 9780133813432. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133807800 / ISBN-13: 9780133807806 and ISBN-10: 0133811905 / ISBN-13: 9780133811902. MyProgrammingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
MyProgrammingLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Java How to Program (Early Objects) , Tenth Edition is intended for use in the Java programming course. It also serves as a useful reference and self-study tutorial to Java programming.
The Deitels’ groundbreaking How to Program series offers unparalleled breadth and depth of object-oriented programming concepts and intermediate-level topics for further study. Java How to Program (Early Objects), Tenth Edition, teaches programming by presenting the concepts in the context of full working programs and takes an early-objects approach(
MyProgrammingLab for Java How to Program (Early Objects) is a total learning package. MyProgrammingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students.
• Personalize Learning with MyProgrammingLab: Through the power of practice and immediate personalized feedback, MyProgrammingLab helps students fully grasp the logic, semantics, and syntax of programming.
• Teach Programming with the Deitels’ Signature Live Code Approach: Java language features are introduced with thousands of lines of code in hundreds of complete working programs.
• Introduce Objects Early: Presenting objects and classes early gets students “thinking about objects” immediately and mastering these concepts more thoroughly.
• Keep Your Course Current: This edition can be used with Java SE 7 or Java SE 8, and is up-to-date with the latest technologies and advancements.
• Facilitate Learning with Outstanding Applied Pedagogy: Making a Difference exercise sets, projects, and hundreds of valuable programming tips help students apply concepts.
• Support Instructors and Students: Student and instructor resources are available to expand on the topics presented in the text.
Gastrointestinal Oncology: Evidence and Analysis
This reference discusses best practices for the management of patients with cancers of the esophagus, stomach, colon, liver, and pancreas. Focusing on a wide variety of GI carcinomas by organ and tumor type, this source provides expert coverage of diagnostic, staging, and treatment procedures by seasoned oncologists and radiologists, and...
Photoshop Elements 11 Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks
Get the most out of Photoshop Elements 11 with this simplified guide
If you already understand the basics of Photoshop Elements and are eager try out some unique tips and techniques, then you'll love this collection of 100 must-know tips and tricks. Two-page tutorials, full-color screen shots, and step-by-step...
Everest : My Journey to the Top My father's name is Kishan Singh Pal. He was born in '. ' 1901 in Bampa, a small mountain village which was .. ' . part of the border district of Chamoli, in the Garhwal Himalaya. The village spread over both sides of the river, the gurgling, playful Dhauli Ganga.
My father is short and stocky. Like his father before him and most others...
Strategies for Information Technology Governance This text records and interprets some important existing theories, models and practices in the IT Governance domain and aims to contribute to the understanding of IT Governance.
In many organizations, Information Technology (IT) has become crucial in the support, the sustainability and the growth of the business. This pervasive use of...
SAS Certification Prep Guide: Advanced Programming for SAS 9 The SAS Certification Prep Guide: Advanced Programming for SAS 9 prepares you to take the SAS Advanced Programming exam for SAS 9. New and experienced SAS users who want to prepare for this exam will find this guide to be an invaluable, convenient, and comprehensive resource that covers all of the topics tested on the exam.