Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyProgrammingLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyProgrammingLab search for ISBN-10: 0133813436 / ISBN-13: 9780133813432. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133807800 / ISBN-13: 9780133807806 and ISBN-10: 0133811905 / ISBN-13: 9780133811902. MyProgrammingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
MyProgrammingLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Java How to Program (Early Objects) , Tenth Edition is intended for use in the Java programming course. It also serves as a useful reference and self-study tutorial to Java programming.
The Deitels’ groundbreaking How to Program series offers unparalleled breadth and depth of object-oriented programming concepts and intermediate-level topics for further study. Java How to Program (Early Objects), Tenth Edition, teaches programming by presenting the concepts in the context of full working programs and takes an early-objects approach(
MyProgrammingLab for Java How to Program (Early Objects) is a total learning package. MyProgrammingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students.
• Personalize Learning with MyProgrammingLab: Through the power of practice and immediate personalized feedback, MyProgrammingLab helps students fully grasp the logic, semantics, and syntax of programming.
• Teach Programming with the Deitels’ Signature Live Code Approach: Java language features are introduced with thousands of lines of code in hundreds of complete working programs.
• Introduce Objects Early: Presenting objects and classes early gets students “thinking about objects” immediately and mastering these concepts more thoroughly.
• Keep Your Course Current: This edition can be used with Java SE 7 or Java SE 8, and is up-to-date with the latest technologies and advancements.
• Facilitate Learning with Outstanding Applied Pedagogy: Making a Difference exercise sets, projects, and hundreds of valuable programming tips help students apply concepts.
• Support Instructors and Students: Student and instructor resources are available to expand on the topics presented in the text.
ASP.NET 2.0 : A Developer's Notebook When ASP.NET hit the street a couple of years ago, it was a real eye-opener. Microsoft's tool for creating dynamic, server side web applications introduced Web Forms, a feature with the same rapid drag and drop convenience enjoyed by Visual Basic developers, along with a method for creating XML-based web services. ASP.NET was more than an... The Unified Modeling Language User Guide Second Edition For nearly ten years, the Unified Modeling Language (UML) has been the industry standard for visualizing, specifying, constructing, and documenting the artifacts of a software-intensive system. As the de facto standard modeling language, the UML facilitates communication and reduces confusion among project stakeholders. The recent... Maximizing Performance and Scalability with IBM WebSphere
Maximizing Performance and Scalability with IBM WebSphere is the only comprehensive performance management book focusing on WebSphere versions 4.0 and 5.0. The book addresses the operational aspects with both a proactive and reactive view. No other WebSphere book written focuses on ensuring that your implementation of WebSphere can...
Jump Start Sketch: Master the Tool Made for UI Designers
Get a Jump Start on the up and coming power tool on the design scene, Sketch!
Sketch is fast becoming a favorite tool of modern web designers. With a simple, clean UI, and a raft of powerful features, such as intuitive grids, unlimited artboards, and granular export, Sketch is a great tool for web design; it's easy...
Wi-Fi for the Enterprise : Maximizing 802.11 For Business PUT WiFi TO WORK
With his potent gift for clearly explaining technology, networking guru/author Nathan J. Muller presents a powerful set of tools for making the right decisions, the best moves, and extracting maximum benefits from WiFi in the workplace. In WiFi for the Enterprise, he shares his expertise on equipment,...
Building Dynamic Web 2.0 Websites with Ruby on Rails Ruby on Rails is an open-source web application framework ideally suited to building business applications, accelerating and simplifying the creation of database-driven websites. It has been developed on the Ruby platform.
This book is a tutorial for creating a complete website with Ruby on Rails (RoR). It will teach you to develop...