Who this book is written for?
What you will learn from this book?
About the Author
- Organize different sections of related content as tabs and accordins and save space on your page
- Display messages, images, and interactive content like forms using the dialog widget
- Use sliders for volume and color control of your applications by dynamically scrolling left and right, displaying different ranges
- Allow your site visitors to select dates from the calendar using date picker widget
- Enrich your interface with auto complete: start typing the first few letters of a name in your address book and the application will do the rest
- Provide a drag-and-drop mechanism to let users directly rearrange elements around the page
- Make a range of elements of a group selectable and take collective actions on them
- Create a page with content boxes on it that can be sorted into various positions to suit the visitors personal preference
- Add flair to your actions with animation effects
He has been writing computer-related articles, tutorials, and reviews for around five years and is rarely very far from a keyboard of some description.