MacBook All-in-one for Dummies Makes Everything Easier!
With a MacBook, you can work and play anywhere. With 9 books in 1, MacBook All-in-one for Dummies shows you how! You'll find coverage of:
- Getting started -- choose the MacBook that suits your needs, set it up, customize your preferences, and organize files and folders.
- Using Mac OS X -- learn your way around Snow Leopard, get to know the Dock, find things with Spotlight, and back up your system with Time Machine.
- Customizing and Sharing.
- Going Mobile With iLife -- explore iLife, where photos, movies, music, and your very own Web site all hang out.
- iWork For the Road Warrior -- do it the Mac way with Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, the iWork productivity applications.
- Typical Internet Stuff -- browse with Safari, store your stuff on iDisk, use Apple Mail, and iChat with friends.
- Networking in Mac OS X -- set up a network, go wireless, and use AirPort Extreme.
- Expanding Your System -- see how to add memory and connect hard drives and printers using USB and FireWire.
- Advanced Mac OS X.
Learn the basics about using and maintaining your MacBook, how to work with Mac OS X, use the iWork productivity suite, enjoy the iLife, and cruise the Web from anywhere. Plus, you'll go under the hood and explore custom scripts and tweaks to help you get more from your MacBook and troubleshoot solutions.