A complete tutorial for the real-world application of Autodesk Inventor, plus video instruction on DVD
Used to design everything from airplanes to appliances, Autodesk Inventor is the industry-leading 3D mechanical design software. This detailed tutorial and reference covers practical applications to help you solve design problems in your own work environment, allowing you to do more with less.
It also addresses topics that are often omitted from other guides, such as Inventor Professional modules, design tactics for large assemblies, using 2D and 3D data from other CAD systems, and a detailed overview of the Inventor utility tools such as Design Assistant and Task Scheduler that you didn't even know you had.
- Teaches the most popular 3D mechanical design software in the context of real-world workflows and work environments
- Provides an overview of the Inventor 2010 ribbon Interface, Inventor design concepts, and advanced information on productivity-boosting and visualization tools
- Offers crucial information on data exchange, including SolidWorks, Catia, Pro-E, and others.
- Shares details on documentation, including exploded presentation files, simple animations, rendered animations and stills with Inventor Studio, and sheet metal flat patterns
- Covers Inventor, Inventor Professional, and Inventor LT
- Includes a DVD with before-and-after tutorial files, a searchable PDF of the book, innovative video tutorials for each chapter, and more
Mastering Autodesk Inventor teaches you to get the most from the software and provides a reference to help you on the job, allowing you to utilize the tools you didn't even know you had to quickly achieve professional results.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Geo-Data: The World Geographical Encyclopedia Gale is pleased to present the third edition of Geo-Data: The World Geographical Encyclopedia. This is the first new edition of Geo-Data since 1989, and it represents a complete revision and updating of that work. The purpose of the book remains unchanged: to provide the reader with the most detailed and comprehensive descriptions available for the... Energy Efficient Homes For Dummies (Home & Garden) Hands-on, practical solutions to save money by making smart energy changes
One of the best and most affordable strategies people can employ to combat global warming is to improve the energy and water efficiency of their homes. Energy Efficient Homes For Dummies provides homeowners with advice, tips, and projects to reduce costs,...
Beginning Node.js is your step-by-step guide to learning all the aspects of creating maintainable Node.js applications. You will see how Node.js is focused on creating high-performing, highly-scalable websites, and how easy it is to get started. Many front-end devs regularly work with HTML, CSS, PHP, even WordPress, but haven't...
Scratch 2.0 Beginner's Guide, 2nd Edition
Create digital stories, games, art, and animations through six unique projects
Discover how to use the new Scratch Version 2.0 to create games, animations, and digital stories
Six hands-on projects that get you learning by doing with projects for all ages and experience levels...
Advanced Artificial Intelligence (Series on Intelligence Science)
Artificial Intelligence's long-term goal is to build the human level of artificial
intelligence. AI was born 50 years ago, in the bumpy road has made encouraging
progress, in particular, machine learning, data mining, computer vision, expert
systems, natural language processing, planning, robotics and related applications