Harness the power of Dreamweaver MX to build dynamic, database-driven websites. Mastering Dreamweaver MX Databases equips you with all the coding and database skills you’ll need. You’ll find focused coverage of key Dreamweaver MX features, plus highly practical instruction relating to the most important scripting languages and databases supported by Dreamweaver MX.
- Creating ASP, JSP, ColdFusion, ASP.NET and PHP pages
- Connecting to SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, access, and other ODBC databases
- Capturing, storing, retrieving, and updating data
- Choosing the language and database combination that’s right for your purpose
- Mastering the Dreamweaver MX data view, insert, and update features
- Creating recordsets and queries in Dreamweaver MX-supported languages and databases
- Securing your site and database using Dreamweaver MX features and best practices
- Designing pages using live data from your database with Dreamweaver’s Live Data view
- Saving time using master/detail forms and templates
- Creating search pages for your database
- Using the extensions available to Dreamweaver MX to aid database development
Becoming a Values-Based Leader
What is Values-Based Leadership? How does one become a Values-Based Leader? Why Value-Based Leadership? Certainly these are critical questions. It is now widely recognized that effective leaders, from Martin Luther King through political leaders and corporate executives, have a foundation of values that guide their decision-making, and...
The Rational Homo Psychologicus: Creating Thoughtful Businesses
This is a challenger book. It systematically modifies the assumptions of the homo economicus and homo sociologicus by constructing a deeper foundation of human and corporate personhood. The new theory of homo psychologicus probes into a long-forgotten common sense: humans are rationally irrational homo psychologicus, as are...
Fun with Algorithms: 4th International Conference, FUN 2007, Castiglioncello, Italy, June 3-5, 2007, Proceedings This volume contains the papers presented at the Fourth International Conference on Fun with Algorithms (FUN 2007), held June 3–5, 2007 in the beautiful Tuscanian coastal town of Castiglioncello, Italy.
FUN is a three-yearly conference dedicated to the use, design, and analysis of algorithms and data structures, focusing on results...
Hands-On Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services, Second Edition
Transform Raw Data Into Meaningful Business Intelligence with SSIS
Deploy and manage high-performance data transformation solutions across your enterprise using the step-by-step techniques in this fully revised guide. Hands-On Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services, Second Edition explains the tools and methods...