Here’s the book you need to prepare for Exam 70-270, Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional. This Study Guide provides:
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on installing, configuring, and administering Windows XP Professional
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
About the Author
- Installing Windows XP Professional
- Implementing and conducting administration of resources
- Implementing, managing, and troubleshooting hardware devices and drivers
- Monitoring and optimizing system performance and reliability
- Configuring and troubleshooting the desktop environment
- Implementing, managing, and troubleshooting network protocols and services
- Implementing, monitoring, and troubleshooting security
James Chellis, MCT, MCSE, is CEO of Cereba, a Microsoft Certified Solution Provider specializing in training and courseware development.
Lisa Donald, MCT, MCSE, has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies, including DEC and Apple.