Microsoft Excel 2010: Introductory offers a number of new features and approaches, which improve student understanding, retention, transference, and skill in using Excel 2010. The following enhancements will enrich the learning experience:
• Office 2010 and Windows 7: Essential Concepts and Skills chapter presents basic Offi ce 2010 and Windows 7 skills.
• Streamlined first chapter allow the ability to cover more advanced skills earlier.
• Chapter topic redistribution offers concise chapters that ensure complete skill coverage.
• New pedagogical elements enrich material creating an accessible and user-friendly approach.
• Break Points, a new boxed element, identify logical stopping points and give students instructions regarding what they should do before taking a break.
• Within step instructions, Tab | Group Identifiers, such as (Home tab | Bold button), help students more easily locate elements in the groups and on the tabs on the Ribbon.
• Modified step-by-step instructions tell the student what to do and provide the generic reason why they are completing a specifi c task, which helps students easily transfer given skills to different settings.
Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Introductory provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to successfully teach students Microsoft Excel 2010 skills.
Handbook of CRM
Customer Relationship Management is a holistic strategic approach to managing customer relationships to increase shareholder value, and this major Handbook of CRM gives complete coverage of the key concepts in this vital field.
It is about achieving a total understanding of the concepts that underlie...
ARIS Design Platform: Getting Started with BPM This practical "how-to" guide to both using the ARIS Design Platform and, more importantly, how to use it to create real business models, follows Rob Davis’ hugely successful, Business Process Modelling with ARIS (Springer 2001). This second volume describes the ARIS Business Architect and ARIS Business Designer web clients... Apache Solr 3.1 Cookbook
Welcome to the Solr cookbook. You will be taken on a tour through the most common problems when dealing with Apache Solr. You will learn how to deal with the problems with Solr configuration and setup, how to handle common querying problems, how to fine-tune Solr instances, how to write Solr extensions, and many more things. Every recipe is...
Applied jQuery: Develop and Design
As Web designers, you are painstakingly compelled to grab Web surfers’ attention
as quickly as possible and then keep them on your site to absorb the content. In
addition to the product, service, or information that you are providing, the site
must be visually attractive and offer stimulating (and valuable) interaction. The...
Topics In Probability
In this monograph we treat some topics that have been of some
importance and interest in probability theory. These include, in
particular, analytic characteristic functions, the moment problem,
infinitely divisible and self-decomposable distributions.
Recent research in probability has been concerned with applications such...