Picture your best ideas mapped out for action!
Make meetings more productive, hook up with resources, and present results
Have no fear – MindManager isn’t going to get inside your head and take control! But with this guide to help, it will take all those terrific ideas your team tosses out and turn them into plans you can really act upon. It’ll help you locate resources, build presentations, and look like a wizard to your boss.
The Dummies Way
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Tear-out cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humor and fun
Discover how to:
About the Author
- Record meeting notes in MindManager
- Link different types of maps
- Define planning markers
- Set up and use wizards
- Find and filter new information
- Create PowerPoint® presentations from your maps
Hugh Cameron is a project management instructor, business consultant, and Project Management Professional (PMP).
Roger Voight, PhD, is a certified MindManager instructor, business consultant, and Project Management Professional (PMP).