There's more to ABAP than procedural programming. If you're ready to leap into the world of object-oriented programming (OOP) and ABAP Objects or are already there and just need a refresher then this is the book you've been looking for. Thanks to explanations of basic concepts, practical examples, and updates for AS ABAP 7.4, you'll find answers to questions you didn't even know you had.
* Make the move from procedural to object-oriented programming
* Learn from conceptual explanations and practical examples
* Download sample code that you can use to put your skills to the test
Clear Conceptual Explanations
Master the basics with easy-to-understand explanations that make coding with classes and objects seem like second nature.
The best way to learn is by doing. Download source code to practice your skills in object cleanup and initialization, inheritance, polymorphism, and more.
Updates for New Releases and Tools
Make sure your skills are up to date with the latest information on how AS ABAP 7.4 will affect your object-oriented programming.
*Working with objects
* Encapsulation and implementation hiding
* Object initialization and cleanup
* Component-based design
* ABAP Unit
* ALV object model
* Object Services