If you've got your hands on this year's hottest new smartphone, you'll want the book that covers it inside and out: Palm Pre: The Missing Manual. This beautiful, full-color book from USA Today personal-technology columnist Ed Baig will help you go from newcomer to expert in no time.
The maker of the legendary Palm Pilot is back on center stage with a smartphone that lets you browse the Web, listen to music, watch video, view pictures, and a lot more. Palm Pre: The Missing Manual
provides you with everything you need to know to get the most out of this amazing mobile tool.
- Get to know the touchscreen, and learn to navigate by tapping, swiping, dragging, flicking, and pinching
- Link your contacts, merge calendars, combine email accounts, and more by syncing your phone over the Web
- Stay in touch with other people by using the Pre as a full-featured phone and organizer
- Use it for email, texting, chatting, and as an efficient web browser
- Take advantage of the Pre as a complete media center to store, sort, play, stream music and video, and sync with iTunes
- Take and view photos, import images, and share them with others