300+ Immediate Solutions from the Pros
Improve your use of Photoshop in Web and print design. Prepare and plan for Web page development and print output, then skillfully apply the latest design and production techniques. Perform simple adjustments as well as complex tasks--optimize photographic imagery, build animation, add rollovers, adjust images to achieve perfect skin tones and transparent drop shadows, make appropriate color adjustments, create duotones, and more. Geared toward designers of all levels looking for exciting visual solutions, Photoshop 7 Tips & Techniques demystifies the complicated but enormously powerful features of Photoshop.
About the Author
- Precise, proven techniques--professional-level advice from industry experts
- Chapter-by-chapter subject indexes--make critical information easier to access
- Focused information--straightforward explanations for experienced programmers
- "Use-It" icons--each tip includes instructions for immediate implementation
- Must-have information--quick and concise solutions that work
Wendy Willard (Dresden, ME) is a Web designer, developer, teacher, consultant and owner of WILLARDesigns. She previously held the position of art director at USWeb/CKS's office in Boston and creative director at Fishnet NewMedia. Wendy teaches and lectures on Web design & development throughout the US and Europe. She works closely with HyCurve, Inc., an internationally recognized leader in Internet training, on the development and maintenance of the HyCurve Certified Web Designer program.