Whether you’re an HR professional seeking to validate the skills and knowledge acquired through years of practical experience or a relative newcomer to the HR field looking to strengthen your resume, the PHR and SPHR certifications from the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) provide you with the means to do so. The PHR/SPHR: Professional in Human Resources Certification Study Guide was developed to help you prepare for these challenging exams, and includes additional study tools designed to reinforce understanding of key functional areas.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Strategic Management: Formulating HR objectives, practices, and policies to meet organizational needs and opportunities.
- Workforce Planning and Employment: Planning, developing, implementing, administering, and performing ongoing evaluation of recruiting, hiring, orientation, and exit.
- Human Resource Development: Ensuring that skills, knowledge, abilities, and performance of the workforce meet organizational and individual needs.
- Compensation and Benefits: Analyzing, developing, implementing, administering, and performing ongoing evaluation of total compensation and benefits.
- Employee and Labor Relations: Developing, implementing, and performing ongoing evaluation of the workplace relationship between employer and employee.
- Occupational Health, Safety, and Security: Analyzing, developing, administering, and performing ongoing evaluation of programs, practices, and services to promote the physical and mental well-being of individuals in the workplace.