Insert an Action Button
- Open a presentation in PowerPoint.
- Go to the slide on which you want to insert an action button.
- Choose Slide Show?Action Buttons.
- Choose your desired button from the submenu, as shown in Figure 13-15.
- Click on the slide to place the button.
Insert action buttons (such as Previous, Next, and Play) to help your viewers navigate through your presentation. This is especially helpful for self-running presentations on the Web or in kiosks.
Get ready to
About the Author Barbara Obermeier
- Create a new presentation
- Insert tables, charts, and sound effects
- Design multiple slide masters
- Add shapes, text effects, and colors
- Scale, crop, and position pictures
- Import Word documents
is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in Ventura, California. She’s the author of Photoshop CS2 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
and has contributed as author, coauthor, or technical editor on numerous books. Barb is also a faculty member in the Visual Communication Department at Brooks Institute.
Ted Padova is the author of over 20 computer books. He writes primarily on Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Illustrator. He is a nationally and internationally known speaker on Adobe Acrobat and digital imaging.