The landscape of doing SharePoint development has changed considerably in the last year, with the release of SharePoint Server 2007 and its related technologies. You need a contemporary reference to stay on top of the latest ways to combine .NET development techniques with your SharePoint development techniques, and SharePoint 2007 Development Techniques is your guide.
What makes this book unique are the topics that have never before been discussed in a SharePoint 2007 context. Learn how to incorporate the latest trends, capabilities, and enhancements in your daily SharePoint development activities.
What you’ll learn
- Using Windows Workflow Foundation to create workflows in SharePoint Designer
- Integrating business messaging with BizTalk Server 2006 into your SharePoint sites
- Developing list item relationships via a feature
- Creating and sharing database data by combining SharePoint with SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
- Constructing queries using SQL full-text extensions
Who is this book for?
This book is targeted to SharePoint developers who want to learn about combining new .NET technologies with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
About the Author