This volume presents proceedings from the 19th IFIP World Computer Congress in Santiago, Chile. The proceedings of the World Computer Congress are a product of the gathering of 2,000 delegates from more than 70 countries to discuss a myriad of topics in the ICT domain. Of particular note, this marks the first time that a World Computer Congress has been held in a Latin American country.
Topics in this series include:
- The 4th International Conference on Theoretical Computer Science
- Education for the 21st Century- Impact of ICT and Digital Resources
- Mobile and Wireless Communication Networks
- Ad-Hoc Networking
- Network Control and Engineering for QoS, Security, and Mobility
- The Past and Future of Information Systems: 1976-2006 and Beyond
- History of Computing and Education
- Biologically Inspired Cooperative Computing
- Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice
- Applications in Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Software Engineering: Expanding the Frontiers of Software
For a complete list of the more than 300 titles in the IFIP Series, visit springer.com.
For more information about IFIP, please visit ifip.org.
How to Do Everything with Your Smartphone
Kick off your shoes and let How to Do Everything with Smartphone show you the essentials of operation, plus enough Windows mobile add-ons and customization tricks to make you want to 86 your other communications devices. Combine cutting edge PDA technology with wireless communication and use scheduling software, finance and text...
Beginning iPad Development for iPhone Developers: Mastering the iPad SDK
It’s in magazines and newspapers, it’s on television and radio, it’s on busses and billboards and pretty much everywhere you look (except for Apple stores, where it’s likely still sold out). The iPad is the hot new touchscreen tablet from Apple, representing the next generation of mobile computing.
Full-Stack Web Development with Vue.js and Node: Build scalable and powerful web apps with modern web stack: MongoDB, Vue, Node.js, and Express
Bring the frontend and backend together with Vue, Vuex, and Node.js
Construct modern web applications with Node 10, Express.js, MongoDB, and Vue
Leverage the latest web standards to increase code performance, readability, and cross-compatibility
Google Hacks: Tips & Tools for Finding and Using the World's Information
Everyone knows that Google lets you search billions of web pages. But few people realize that Google also gives you hundreds of cool ways to organize and play with information.
Since we released the last edition of this bestselling book, Google has added many new features and services to its expanding...