Using Apple's Cocoa Touch framework, you'll learn how to build applications that respond in unique ways when users tap, slide, swipe, tilt, shake, or pinch the screen. Programming the iPhone User Experience
is a perfect companion to Apple's Human Interface Guidelines, and provides the practical information you need to develop innovative applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch, whether you're a CTO, developer, or UI/UX designer.
- Understand the basics of the Cocoa Touch framework for building iPhone and iPod Touch applications
- Learn theory and best practices for using Cocoa Touch to develop applications with engaging and effective user interfaces
- Apply your knowledge of Objective-C to the iPhone/iPod Touch framework
- Customize standard UIKit views according to Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and usability principles
- Learn patterns for handling user experience concerns outside of the interface, such as network- and location-awareness