This book provides you with the tools required to approach and manage projects. These effective skills will impact positively on the success of both the projects you are involved with and of your organization.
* A practical handbook for both career project managers and those involved intermittently with projects throughout their career
* Provides simple step-by-step tools for understanding and managing each of the project value-add stages:
- Developing a business case
- Robust planning
- Staying in control
- Delivering benefits
* Focused on the needs of engineering and other technical project managers, but generic enough to support projects in other areas
* Brief and visually led, the Toolkit is designed to get you up and running fast and to increase the certainty of a positive project outcome from day one
* Comprehensive real world case studies demonstrate the use of tools
Project Management Toolkit introduces the whole project life-cycle. It is the first of four project management titles that separately build skills in critical PM areas and together provide a powerful project management resource.
Focused on the needs of engineering and other technical project managers, this book recognises that most non-routine work completed by an organization is a project
A practical, hands-on guide to aid those tasked with real industry projects - not a lengthy theoretical textbook, it gets to the point and delivers REAL benefits
The book is suitable for both career project managers and those involved with projects intermittently
Learning ROS for Robotics Programming - Second Edition
Your one-stop guide to the Robot Operating System
About This Book
Model your robot on a virtual world and learn how to simulate it
Create, visualize, and process Point Cloud information
Easy-to-follow, practical tutorials to program your own robots
Century of Graphic Design, A: Graphic Design Pioneers of the 20th Century The twentieth century was a landmark era in graphic design, the art that combines words with graphic images on posters, book and magazine covers, record jackets, billboards, and other print advertising and publicity media. This visually magnificent and factually informative volume tells the story of graphic design, then gives separate illustrated...