A CFP® Study Guide that delivers what you need to succeed!
This quick study guide for candidates preparing to take the CFP® Certification Examination covers the bare-bones essentials needed to pass this challenging exam in a logical and easy-to-absorb manner. Covering some of the most important disciplines of financial planning–– insurance, employee benefit, investment, income tax, retirement, estate, and general planning–– this text provides a no-nonsense approach to studying that includes:
- A highly logical and efficient format
- An in-depth outline of core essentials
- Explanations of all relevant exposures complete with solutions and practical examples
- Key points, exam tips, multiple choice, and mini—case study questions
- Mnemonic devices and study techniques to reinforce key points
- A format that directly parallels the CFP Board’s topic requirements
- and more!
Order your copy today!
Study guide covers the essential information needed to pass the CFP Certification Exam. For use as a supplement to financial planning texts and other self-study materials, or a reference for financial services professionals. Includes references and index. Softcover. DLC: Certified Financial Planner Examination--United States--Study guides.
About the Author
JEFFREY H. RATTINER, CPA, CFP® , MBA, RFC, is President of the JR Financial Group, a multipurpose holding company serving both consumers and the financial services industry. He has been a leading trainer for financial services companies such as Wells Fargo, SunAmerica, Merrill Lynch, Schwab, the AICPA, and TIAA-CREF. In addition to being Editor in Chief for Personal Financial Planning Monthly, Mr. Rattiner is a columnist for Financial Planning magazine and editor of Personal Financial Planning Journal, which reaches over 5,000 financial planners annually.