An advanced textbook covering the fundamental theory of RF power amplifiers and their uses, this book provides essential guidance for design procedures. The introduction explains the basic theory of RF power amplifiers besides providing the basic classification of the different types of RF power amplifier. It then systematically dedicates a chapter to each different of RF power amplifier covering A, B and C, D (full-bridge and half-bridge types), E (zero-voltage-switching and zero-current-switching), F and DE amplifiers. Throughout this comprehensive guide, the optimal operating conditions are explored and the possible causes for suboptimum operation explained. The book then considers integrated inductors and linearization techniques and LC Oscillators in the concluding chapters.
- A comprehensive text covering the fundamentals of RF power amplifiers and their range of applications in radio and TV broadcasting, wireless communications and radars.
- Presents accessible coverage of the complex principles of operation of RF power amplifiers and radio power systems.
- Introduces the fundamental design techniques and procedures for practitioners for RF power amplifiers.
- All chapters contain examples and design procedures throughout, with review questions and problems at the end of each chapter.
- A solutions manual is available for instructors upon enquiry
Apache Geronimo: Enterprise Java Development and Deployment
Geronimo is a free, open source J2EE™ application server. It comes with everything you need to run
standard J2EE applications developed against the J2EE 1.4 specifications, and it is also backward-compatible
to J2EE 1.3 and J2EE 1.2. Furthermore, its modular design makes it easy to customize, extend,
or replace core server...
CCSP SECUR Exam Certification Guide (CCSP Self-Study, 642-501) Prepare for the new CCSP SECUR 642-501 exam with the only Cisco authorized SECUR preparation guide available
- The only SECUR guide developed in conjunction with Cisco, providing the most accurate and up-to-date topical coverage
- Electronic testing engine on CD-ROM provides flexible assessment features and feedback on
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Creating a Website The essential guide for getting the internet traffic every smallbusiness owner needs. CD included.
Today’s small-business websites require advanced features that visitors expect: streaming video and audio; e-commerce; custom surveys, forms, and polls; and discussion groups. This book covers all the basics of...
Learn to make more efficient apps, with just one language!