An outline-guide to feedback and control systems covering such areas as differential equations, stability, block diagram algebra and transfer functions of systems.
Master feedback and control systems with Schaum'sthe high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams! Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides. Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct formatwithout overwhelming you with unnecessary details. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to rememberfast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- 700 fully solved problems
- Hundreds of additional practice problems, with answers supplied
- Clear explanations of both continuous (analog) and discrete (digital) systems
- Concise help with the math you need throughout the course, including examples
- More about control systems than most textbooks
If you want top grades and thorough understanding of feedback and control systems, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide