Master Mathematica with Schaum's, the high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams and projects!
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Use detailed examples to solve problems
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct format, without overwhelming you with unnecessary jargon. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to remember, fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- An introduction to the computer language Mathematica
- Commands clearly classified according to type
- Example commands illustrating the application of the language
- Reference index of applications and commands
If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of Mathematica, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
About the Author
- Getting Acquainted
- Basic Concepts
- Two-Dimensional Graphics
- Three-Dimensional Graphics
- Algebra and Trignometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Multivariate Calculus
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
Eugene Don (Coram, NY) is Professor of Mathematics at Queens College of the City University of New York.