Master the fundamentals of Visual Basic with Schaum'sthe high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams and projects!
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Use detailed examples to solve problems
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct formatwithout overwhelming you with unnecessary jargon. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to rememberfast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- Command set used in the Microsoft Windows environment
- Programming problems at the end of each chapter
- Clear explanation of Visual Basic from a beginning programmer's point of view
- Everything you need to create simple applications that run in Windows 95/98, NT
If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of psychology, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
About the Author
Byron S. Gottfried is a Professor of Industrial Engineering and Academic Director of the Freshman Engineering Program at the University of Pittsburgh. He has written eleven college textbooks, including Schaum's Outline of Programming with Basic.